Monday, January 3, 2011

Kim Kardashian Debuts First Single (Video)

Kim Kardashian debuted her first single during the New Year's Eve party at TAO Nightclub in Las Vegas on Friday (December 31).

Kardashian surprised her fans with her new song at TAO by saying, "Alright guys, I didn’t mean to but I did a song with The-Dream and it’s really fun. I hope you guys like it. Everybody have a drink and dance to my first single!"

It was reported that Kanye West will make a appearance in Kardashian’s upcoming music video for the tune, tentatively titled "Turn It Up".

On Saturday, the 30-year-old reality star tweeted that "2011 is all about trying new things and going for it! I’m starting mine w something fun and crazy! Sneak peaks coming soon!"

Check out the video for Kardashian’s musical dubut below:

No comments:

Post a Comment